Sherwood Magnum 2 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerrywinokur

Registered
Reaction score
Hello to all of you pros out there. Hopefully someone can guide me to the rights spot. One of my regs is a Sherwood Magnum 2. Can you tell me if it is nitrox compatible? It has just been serviced and is clean as new.

Jerry

Moved from Introductions & Greets.

Well after all that moving around here is your answer. The sherwood regs are an excellent regulator in the sense that they are very rarely turned away due to parts availability. And Sherwood design has not changed a heck of alot since then. The bottom line is that the same nitrox kit (or seats and viton o-rings) that is used in modern sherwood can be used in yours. But the bottom line is that any reg can be made to be nitrox compatable. But now that the off season is coming (depending on where you are) you can just request that the reg be made compatable with up to 40%. Not cleaned otherwise they will charge you a bundle. Just compatable. but otherwise it is not a big deal to do the nitrox thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom