Sherwood Amphos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings all, I got a Sherwood amphos for Christmas as my first dive computer. I would like to hear what peoples experience is with the regular model. Any input would be great.
Thanks. :)

I had one and liked the way it fit and looked. No problems with AI. Turn computer on before you get in water and verify it is set up for diving. I went to Cozumel for a week and it went into gauge mode on the second day (not sure if it was me or computer) and only way to get out of gauge mode is wait 24 hours. I used back up computer for nitrogen loading the rest of the week. While diving a few weeks later I set the computer to check tank pressure before diving and watched it change to gauge one time and to free dive the next time. Took it back to shop and bought a different computer. Shop sent it back to manufacturer and it is working great for next owner. I miss the computer but...

Back
Top Bottom