Wanted Shearwater Swift transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It would appear these are sold out most places on the internet so I am looking outside the most places? Anyone seen one in stock anywhere?
Thanks.

It would appear these are sold out most places on the internet so I am looking outside the most places? Anyone seen one in stock anywhere?
Thanks.
Have you tried other brands like Aqualung and Oceanic? They're all using the same tech and are compatible.

yea, and I actually have an old Oceanic transmitter from my VT3. But I was hoping to sell that to someone else going on a trip at the same time. Also I need another Perdix AI and was willing to buy both if that made the difference to a seller?

Other than the possible interference between multiple transmitters, if that is really a problem, is there a reason to buy Shearwater transmitter? It looks to me that the battery replacement is more of a problem.

I have a couple on the shelf.
Perdix AIs and peregrines as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom