Closed: Shearwater Petrel 1 priced for sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDutch

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking to sell my Shearwater Petrel Gen 1 wrist computer. This is a great primary/backup unit to use for advanced open water or technical diving. The unit unit has under 75 dives now, and was stored in a pelican case when not being used. It is in like new condition, with only minor scuffs on the faceplate. I am asking $500 for the unit, and will ship domestic US at no extra costs.

IMG_3250 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3251 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3252 - Copy.JPG

Sure is...I'm out of town right now, but let me know if you're interested. It is great condition, and looking for a new owner!

I'll send to you in a couple days. I am out of the country and will be home (hopefully) Sunday.
Dutch

Howdy Electric_Sheep...back in town. if you are interested in the computer, Paypal link is:

paypal.me/DiverDutch

Send me a good shipping address, and I'll have the comp ready to ship within a day.

Did this sell?
I have one serious offer right now. Waiting for response. If you make a better offer before I hear back, the computer is yours.

Howdy Electric_Sheep...back in town. if you are interested in the computer, Paypal link is:

paypal.me/DiverDutch

Send me a good shipping address, and I'll have the comp ready to ship within a day.
Electric_Sheep...you still in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom