Shearwater Perdix scuba computer double diy mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty nice. Was in rather harsh current on the way down, then up. Did not wobble or move. Put a small scratch on the side of the mount. Found that it is better to put bcd on, then the mount. You can see it in use here:

Just out of curiosity did you try a bungee with both computers? When I had my Petrel 1 and used an bungee mounted analog compass both used the same bungee. Initially my computer was on the top (dorsal side) of my wrist and the compass on the other side. It worked great, when I need the compass I just slid it around. Although after a while I just kept the compass on the top of my wrist.

Thanks for sharing, I had trouble with computers migrating down my arm during the dive, bumping buttons along the way, and this would solve the problem.

After training in almost zero vis quarry in a drysuit I learned to put computers on right arm and backup slate on left arm. I needed to watch computer depth on right arm while left arm was adjusting buoyancy. Putting a computer in a pocket would mean having to pull it out during gas switches.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom