Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am personally 100% satisfied with my new Perdix AI that I just bought only a few months after purchasing my first Perdix.

31295749061_14c04135b1_z_d.jpg

My new Shearwater Perdix AI has so far been exactly everything I was looking for when I replaced my VT3.

31295747951_6765d42cef_z_d.jpg

My old Shearwater Perdix with only 6 dives recorded was worth selling at almost no loss so that I could get the new AI.

Quick Question - is the air integration wireless transmitter proprietory or will wireless transmitters from other brands work? Is there a universal standard or protocol for data exchange for transmitters?

Bump, will this work with Scubapro luna x-mitter? looks tempting

It is designed to work with the AUP transmitters (Oceanic and Hollis)

I have 2 dives on my new Perdix AI... Love it!

I always regarded AI as an additional failure point on a DIR rig with little benefit. I think I was wrong... My left hip pressure gauge is now only a backup, and my AI sensor is neatly tucked away between my 12l doubles.

I finally stopped diving my old VR3 Spectrum...

I would like Shearwater to add an option for storing the tank size and not just the tank WP. That will allow capturing my RMV in addition to the SAC. SAC changes with different tanks...

Well done Shearwater!

Nice clean setup, like it.

I would like Shearwater to add an option for storing the tank size and not just the tank WP. That will allow capturing my RMV in addition to the SAC. SAC changes with different tanks...
All you need to do is download to Subsurface and in the software you can set tank size. It will then provide air consumption in litres per minute (not sure about imperial).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom