she will kill me when she reads this but ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope that you have a really big doghouse in the backyard, you might need it if you aren't careful, don't get me wrong though, everyone would love to see the picture, and no one would make any comments, I am sure.:wink:

And we would always respect our LD no matter what the picture showed! Not a snicker would be posted I am sure.

P.S. Is this a pic worthy of the national enquirer?

Speaking of pictures- I just noticed Abby updated hers with the OTHER photot from her website. I applaud the change! (Ah - to be young again) <S>

Belushi - you're a lucky guy - a lady with brains, humor, a charming personality AND she's pretty darned good looking! No pressure - but when I found a woman like that - I asked her to marry me!! 6 years and two beautiful children later - it was the best decision I ever made in my life!

a lady with brains, humor, a charming personality AND she's pretty darned good looking

WHAT!!! Belushis got another woman !? :confused:

I too had to wait until I stopped laughing (and crying)....

KN -- the trouble you can get into with just a few simple words. It is truely amazing, you guys do have a talent for it. Do you go for a training course that is not open to us gals?

LD -- I see you took that "walk on water course", I bet you never thought it would come in handy.... just kidding. :D I agree with the idea of asking for something real nice. Dive trip to someplace that YOU want to go to. Or, how about, back massages for - oh a month? (I'm a sucker for those)

KN - there are easier and less painfull ways to commit suicide.

LD - do you give lessons? 'Coz I'm sure it will definately come in handy one day. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom