she will kill me when she reads this but ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe she burned his toast or it wasn't pasty white like some people like it and this was his revenge. Either way smart money has her coming out on top of this little estrangment!

Maybe she burned his toast or it wasn't pasty white like some people like it

Syruss....I'm going to pretend i didnt read that!!! ;-0

Originally posted by ScubaBaby

Syruss....I'm going to pretend i didnt read that!!! ;-0

I'm sorry I couldn't resist! Where you been haven't seen much of you since the big promotion! If promoting means losing your posting all the time I have to officially request your demotion.

We Miss Ya!

Who's We you ask, click on the member button below, you will see the list of all the people who miss ya! Don't forget to go to the following pages as I broke it up in groups of 10 or so, so that everyone could read my list hehehehe

The least you could do was buy her a new wetsuit after that ordeal!

L_D-make sure it the new fancy expensive type!!

*[sm]looking around[/sm]*

What to do what to do .... [red]OH LOOKY[/red] .... a scanner .... Anyone wanna see LD with BIG HAIR?!?

what to do ... what to do ...

KN,

You are treading on very thin ice...about as thin as it gets on a summer day in San Diego!

I do not want to be around when LD spots this...

Joewr

Thems fightin words KN, so since you are in the doghouse anyway why not share the picture with us. I mean what more could she possibly do to you....

I wonder if he has read the post on Saudi Justice yet.....hmmmmm

Joewr - The only man alive that plays Monopoly with a 5% increase in rents every time a player goes around the board. Always trying to squeeze that extra little bit out....

I think the pressures got to our :royal:

My god, he's suicidal!

Where you been haven't seen much of you since the big promotion!

Sorry syruss, its all this business of learning to drive a car, going into london for job interviews, trying to get work, learning to ride a motorbike ( eek! ) .... I have had less time on the board! Hopefully I'll be back posting as much as normal soon !

Until then, not too many ;-0 hun ! -x- :D

Back
Top Bottom