She asked for it.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
MDB was the one to suggest we start a thread about taking her diving on a boat,

MysteryDiveBuddy:
...This is a planning thread so it ought to be snipped off the original and stuffed in the N. FL Trips forum...

So here it is. There are some pretty good ideas out there. Mat is in the lead with the overnight then dive package....

SuPrBuGmAn:
We could make it a weekend... I can arrange boarding as well if you don't mind 'communal' living. $125 for a night + 2 inshore dives + $20 for offshore dives + $10 for Nitrox + $20 for the extra night.

Go friday, dive Sat offshore, party Sat night, and hit a high tide at St Andrews on Sunday... :wink: Fun!

Trouble being, a trip like that, costs me double. Since of course, it is my idea to drag her on a dive that costs money, I have to come up with the moolah. So, less expensive is better. Although, $250 for a bed and boat package isn't too bad, for a "couple". Can we get a group rate, if we take over the boat?

People who look like they would be willing to pay to see MDB do a boat dive....

Photohikedive
Mat
Bayside20
kchFLA (you did say you were interested, right?)
Seayoda (when aren't you willing to do a dive?)

that makes 5, the victim... er I mean, the center of our affection MDB would make 6, thus filling a sixpack boat. How many people for your boat Mat?

photohikedive:
People who look like they would be willing to pay to see MDB do a boat dive....

Make it a wreck dive and I'll pay!:D :mooner:

heck, if we do this right... it could become an anual thing :D

MDB boat dive 2006?

the annual "Dive for PHD's Recovery Fund 2007, 2008, 2009........"

Don't forget I have a spare bedroom if you and MDB want to use it and the cost goes down if diving in PCB. I also have a queen size sleeper sofa if anybody wants that.

johnnyseko:
Make it a wreck dive and I'll pay!:D :mooner:

how about this...... chances are, the damage caused by getting MDB on a boat dive, would likely make it a wreck dive, possible at the boat's slip.

most the local dive boats include at least one "wreck" on thier itinerary.

baydive20:
Don't forget I have a spare bedroom if you and MDB want to use it and the cost goes down if diving in PCB. I also have a queen size sleeper sofa if anybody wants that.

have mat tell you about this place they rent...... sounds like an awesome place for a group of divers, pre and post dive

Val knows Capt Logan, might even know his place? Two story on Vega, fenced in yard, above ground pool with wooden deck running around it keeping the entire end of the yard raised. Hot tub, tiki bar, fish cleaning area, couple of grills, couple of fridges. Guest room in main house with several bunks and a guest house that sleeps 4 with full living room and kitchenette and bathroom. Capt Logan and his girlfriend are very laid back.

Its a 6 pack, so that is the limit. I believe they will run with a minimum of 4. I don't know what the rate is for divers who just want a spot on the boat, but I can find out once we figure a date. I've been told we can pick our dives depending on weather and what we pay for($20 extra for offshore stuff). I'd much rather wrecks than bridge rubble myself.

Somebody find me an eligible bachelor diver that's cute and he could be number six.

I don't WANT to go boat diving! :28: There that saves you some money, now onto finding some yummy man candy to amuse KCH :evil:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom