Sharm advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well there are alot of nice places you can go in Sharm. It is Heaven. If you are looking for Diving centers I like camel,sinai diver, Red Sea College,Emperor Divers, Divers International. I believe that these are the best diving centers in Sharm El Sheikh.

If you are looking for dive sites. strait of tiran(Wood House, Jackson, Thomas reef), Ras Mohamed(Marsa Breka, Animon City, Shark Observatory, shark-Yolanda Reef), Ras Oom Elseed, Ras Nasrani, Other local dive site. If you want a map for the dive sites. Camel dive club has a wonderful one here very useful.

About resturants here is the beauty of exploration in Sharm you must try to deside. You know it is a matter of taste and this vary from one person to another.

Please accept my apology if I forget anything. I hope that I gave you the information you need. Hope you enjoy your stay in sharm.
I will tell you a magic don't stress on your girlfriend to take the course with you. When you come to Sharm let her wear you mask and take a look at the underwater world :eyebrow: . She will realize that she is missing a lot, she will love it :07: .

If you want to know anything or need any help I am here. :wink:

Belushi:
We are renting somewhere in Hadaba for six months to find out the legal implications of buying land and building property. Then we are planning on building a 6-8 apartment block and rent them out to the locals and then we can just go diving and take u/w video and diving, and u/w photos and diving and .... if we get really bored .. then we will do a bit of teaching .. well I will ... of? Diving ...yeah!!!
Buying is not a problem. There are almost no legal obstacles for foreigners. Worst thing is building. You have to check this because a year ago the Governor of Sinai decided to stop all the licenses. Things that are in the process should be finished within the next 2 years. If not - would be destroyed. But I don't know whether it includes private houses. The main reason of this decision was to stop Sharm looking as for ever "under construction". So this thing is worth checking. If you need a good lawyer there - I can give you one of my friends - Egyptian one, although officially a criminal lawyer but a very influential person there....
Mania

I believe that this include private housing. Everything under the name of constructions. I have a friend of mine lives in Dahab he has a bricks factory. He told me that the governer stopped all kinds of construction in south of Sinai.

I'd agree with the other about persuading your girlfriend to dive, suggest a try dive or snorkelling & see how she gets on. I learnt with Emperor Divers & dive with them everytime I go back there. They're kit always seems to be well maintained which is important if you're hiring kit & the guides/instructors I've had have always been informative & helpful. I also stay in the Rosetta Hotel as this is next door to the dive school so it makes things easier, it's a bit basic but has everything I need (bed & shower).
Egypt is a Muslim country so it's best to respect their custom, they're pretty relaxed in Naama Bay but I'd definitely recommend covering up if you go up to Sharm.
As has been previously mentionned - there are plently of restaurants in Naama Bay & all the best ones seem to have been mentionned so far as I can tell (can't remember all the names). There's something there to suit eveyone, just have a look around & see what takes your fancy.
Hope you both have a good trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom