Sharks In The Gulf - Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son

Contributor
Reaction score
Some people I know had a feeding frenzy on the surface. Trip report with link to video here:

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=49706

I've dove that span quite a few times & it's not uncommon to have a largish bull shark or 2 come to check things out once we start shooting. This I've never seen.

I think if I came up the line with fish on my stringer & saw that, I'd prolly shart my wet suit, LOL.

Wayward Son:
I think if I came up the line with fish on my stringer & saw that, I'd prolly shart my wet suit, LOL.

They say to try to never give up your fish But nobody never said not to drop your tank and weights cause this old boy would be walking on water to the boat, or a flat footed jump from a safety stop to the fly bridge

Back during the spring we had a conversation on what seemed to be more of an abundance of sharks this year so far it still holds true. It seems about every spear fisherman I’ve talked to this year has been put on the boat. Even in as close as the three barges in Pensacola . So far this year I have seen three and had one follow the blood trail to me frisky he/she was

Nice video link. That has never happened to me in PC spearfishing. I have never seen a shark of any kind.

cool video , I heard that there is a very large tiger hanging out at the perdido pass. a local charter captain is supose to have a video of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom