Sharks and Media have moved on.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
The Sharks that were recently schooling off shore of Lauderdale have moved on and so has the Media. I spoke with Capt, Jeff Torode of SFDH and he says they have all but vanished. He also reprted that theres been some great 100' vis in his area and that the water is warming up. I dont know about you, but I know where im going this weekend.
If you want to see Nurse Sharks give Capt, Paul a call at Jupiter Dive Charters 561-262-4885 He can show you where they are at and he's predicting some bigger Nurse's arriving soon as they usually follow the smaller ones. Capt Paul go's out everyday and limits the boat to 12 divers.

Anybody ever figure out what kinda sharks it was that was schoolin. Or was it just a big mix of a little bit of everything?

Itote:
Anybody ever figure out what kinda sharks it was that was schoolin. Or was it just a big mix of a little bit of everything?
I believe they were blacktip and some bullsharks but knowbody asked them so im going on rumors.......

Itote:

I thought they used the term "spinner" sharks if Im not mistaken and at one point earlier a week or two before they mentioned black tip..........

10-4.
Thanks, I was just wonderin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom