Shark Bait Dive Club, Lakewood, Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer:
Well...geez, I don't know...diving in the Dominican Republic or dive club meeting...wow...that's a hard decision :rofl3: Sounds like fun. Would love to hear about it when you get back! Have a great time and hope to see you in June!

Haha, yes, I'll take the real thing, no offense. I'll let you know how it was when everyone meets in June. I'm really looking forward to being involved with a group that meets regularly and talks about diving. This will be approx. my 7th time down there. I have a friend, Markus, who owns the dive shop I use there, Carribean Divers. It's as much about visiting as diving. Well, ok, it's about diving. With friends.

See you in June!

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hi Everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]We have a really special meeting this month. Dennis Holber from Nekton Diving Cruises is in town and will speak to the club about the advantages of live-aboard diving on the Nekton boats. What is really exciting is that he will be holding a contest for those in attendance and the winner will receive a FREE CRUISE for a week on one of the Nekton boats![/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]You must be present and a Shark Bait member to be eligible, but all you have to do to become a member is to sign up on the website www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com. There are no dues or attendance requirements at this time, so there is no reason not to sign up, if you are not already a member.
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
What: Shark Bait Dive Club Meeting
Where: Chad's Union Street Cafe - meeting room
275 Union Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80228
When: Wednesday May 16, 2007

6:30 pm
Topic: Nekton Liveaboard Diving

ALSO, PLEASE RSVP FOR THE MEETING BY MAY 14th TO: info@sharkbaitdiveclub.com

Future meetings:
June 20 - Colorado Underwater Photographic Society
July 18 - Mel Cundiff on Coral Reefs

Diving is life; everyhing else is just a surface interval!

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I signed up to become a member, but I don't see my name on the website. I did this last month.

I enjoyed meeting you all. It's fun to discuss diving even if I'd rather be doing it! :D

We have your membership info...we are slacking on updating the members on the website. We will get that updated.

Reminder of the club meeting tomorrow, May 16th, at Chad's on Union at 6:30pm. See my post from May 8th. Free Nekton cruise giveaway!!!! Must be present and a member of the dive club to win!

Hope to see you there! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom