Shark Attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big cheers for u friendly people out there.
Sure feel at home ya!

Was wondering if anyone been to Sipadan lately?
Appreciate any info.

Cheerios

From a fellow diver located in Warm and Sunny ARIZONA

An instructor friend of mine was there recently. I think she was there over Aug/ Sept.
If you send me your personal email address I will send it on to her, and have her email you.
Whewww got all that? :wink:
Natasha708@aol.com

but welcome to the fun and games.... a warm hello from north of the 49th -- Ottawa, Ontario

Since DivingGal pulled this thread up again ..
Was my friend Nancy able to help you?
:sunny:

Hi everyone. Just discovered this board and I hope you all have lots of answers and patience...cause' I've got lots of questions. I have only about 30 dives in and I feel like I have personally discovered a brand new planet!! It's my new passion
:D

Hi and welcome from Rochester NY.
Yup, I agree with you, It's a whole nother world down there.

This is a great place to get answers to any of your questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

We also have a few members from your neck of the woods.

See you 'round the boards. :D:

well hello there!! not only am i blind - didnt even noticed you were a fellow Singaporean from an earlier posting but i am also super late and slow in greetings!! :)

so how's your planning to Similans coming along? Let me know if you need further help.

hey let's go diving together sometime soon! I've got a dive trip up to Phi Phi islands during the Chinese New Year week, if you're interested.

Cheers,
ADG

...and from another fellow islander, good to have you aboard bro! i'm sure you'll have a blast here. glad to see there's another shark from these waters :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom