Shark Attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch!

I can't believe there are 'conservationists' advocating the hunting and killing of these animals for our protection. How about we stop spearfishing in their hunting grounds? They don't come sit next to us at McDonald's, but if one ever does, I'll kill it deader than a cockroach. So if I go into it's territory, I'd better be preparred to become a meal and not complain about it.

Oh, and condolences to the family.

This is humor? :11:

Why is this in the humor section? Not really that funny, unless it's a hoax, in which case - it's not really that funny.

I guess I didn't know where else to place this.
I read another story related to this that indicated it was on the 30th anniversary of JAWS.

which forum should I move it to?

badgers:
I guess I didn't know where else to place this.
I read another story related to this that indicated it was on the 30th anniversary of JAWS.

which forum should I move it to?

Your're in the right place for JAWS: HUMOR. :D

Real life dude gets eaten alive: NOT HUMOR. :06:

mempilot:
Your're in the right place for JAWS: HUMOR. :D

Real life dude gets eaten alive: NOT HUMOR. :06:
Agree-not humor...also agree-don't be angry with the Great White for having its lunch...final point-don't swim with these sharks unless your affairs are in order...its like taking a romp with a polar bear or bengal tiger or an aussie saltwater crocadilian...they can and will eat you if they are in the mood....there are way better places to dive....however if we keep killing off all the bears,tigers,crocs and great whites ,we won't have to worry about them any more...though we could then start to worry about many other important questions, like what's happening to all the salmon we used to eat so freely,why are the reefs dying around the world,why is our air and water quality getting worse all the time,why are there so may terrorists,why are so many people so unhappy,how many people can this planet realistically sustain,and the list is a very long one......we've got to learn to live together in diversity....diversity is what made the balance in nature....we must respect it and help maintain it.... Peace....Saildiver

That is horrible about the young man. I think that the shark was attracted by the spearfishing. Maybe instead of killing the white sharks, maybe they should try to have people not hunt in shark infested waters.....but that's just my opinion.....spearfishing in white shark waters is just ringing the dinner bell. "Come and get it!!!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom