Share a ride from Manila to Puerto Galera on the 1st of April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone,

I have arranged a van, that can fit 6 people from Manila Airport on Sunday, the 1st of April about 10.30AM to go to Puerto Galera by public ferry.
There's only 2 of us, so have 4 spare places. Total cost of a van is 3300PHP between however many people travel.

Let me know if anyone's interested in joining! There's also an option going by by a private boat, but only viable for 6 people witha price tag of 6500PHP total.

Thanks,

Chester

I'm going that way, sort of...I am headed to Aniloa. My flight arrives at 9:55 on April 1.

I currently have booked a private car to take me directly to Crystal Blue resort, but maybe I can catch a ride to the ferry terminal and then cab to the resort.

Having never experienced travel to the Philippines, I'm not sure if this would be a good idea for a noobie.

I'm going that way, sort of...I am headed to Aniloa. My flight arrives at 9:55 on April 1.

I currently have booked a private car to take me directly to Crystal Blue resort, but maybe I can catch a ride to the ferry terminal and then cab to the resort.

Having never experienced travel to the Philippines, I'm not sure if this would be a good idea for a noobie.
Both flights arrive at different time and at different terminals. If there is any delay on anyone of you. There might be a long wait for the other side.
Taxi won't be "allowed" to pick up any passenger unless it is throught certain people at the ferry terminal!!!!!! They are not nice people because I dealt with them once.

Both flights arrive at different time and at different terminals. If there is any delay on anyone of you. There might be a long wait for the other side.
Taxi won't be "allowed" to pick up any passenger unless it is throught certain people at the ferry terminal!!!!!! They are not nice people because I dealt with them once.

I hope it would be OK, since I arranged with a diveshop and they said its a nice driver? anyway, lets hope so..
SoCalSwami, PM me please, if You'd be interested to catch a ride to Batangas? Need to double check with the resort, if its Batangas though.
If You have a car booked however, and dont want any bumps on the journey, it may be good option too, to have it private car to take You.

How are You getting to Aniloa? Ferry from Batangas?

Mmm I am going to Anilao on the 31st March, then on to PG by boat on the 3rd April.

I hope it would be OK, since I arranged with a diveshop and they said its a nice driver? anyway, lets hope so..
I am talking about those touts who approach anyone for a taxi at Batangas Ferry Terminal. You shouldn't have any problem with those arranged by the diveshop. You will be well look after.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom