Shameful service at Dive Sports with Phil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis:
.......... I clearly issued the credit to SOMEBODY, but to be honest, I would not say this morning that I issued it to the RIGHT somebody. ........

we have that same Somebody bloke working in our office also.... i wonder how he keeps his job considering how bloody useless he is some days

again i sit back and hear another story of you guys (Nth US) having to wait longer than 5 days max for equipment and wonder how you put up with those sort of business practices.

cheers

DirtRider:
The point is that I shouldn't have had to post it here to have things made right. If you read from the original post you'll understand that I exhausted every reasonable measure in trying to get this resolved without bringing the drama here

Agreed. He isn't whining

Phil Ellis

I verified online that the credit posted on my account this morning. Thank you Phil for following through. Hopefully you'll let me give you the chance to make all that and more back again. Thanks to my fellow scubaboard members (inc Phil) who are reasonable people, hold each other accountable, and act with integrity. It makes for a good long term experience on the board, doing business, and in the water. Happy diving...

Dan

Just got may latest order from Phill. New BP/Wing at a smoking price! I dont know why I needed a third one but what the hell...Arrived three days after the order was placed. I dont know what happened to you but I have always had awsome service including a return.

New BP/Wing at a smoking price! I dont know why I needed a third one but what the hell...

uh...because you are a scuba slut and your paychecks are burning a hole in your pocket because you are there and your wife is here? Wives can spend money more appropriately. Just ask me, I just bought all solar twinkling lights for the garden Pygmy Date Palms, for example.

Actually, friends of Phil should let this thread die.

ask for it to be locked and delete this post

Lock this thread? ...there, I've always wanted to do that.

Before you lock down the thread I'd just like to end on a positive note.

Thanks Phil for the deals on the doubles and the bp/wing!

I dove them last weekend and they are working out really well!

OP has to be the one to ask that it be locked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom