ShagMan's "leaving the hobby" sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad you won't take a cashiers check---cause I don't do paypal......& would not have to eat paypal fees....Oh well, your loss is my gain....

cashier's checks are iffy these days, lot of counterfieting going on.

I know some folks have a thing against PayPal, and I understand that, but I do like it, and it also lets me print shipping labels on my puter, makes it very easy for me.

If you, or a bud come through the area, I can easily meet somebody close to I-10, if need be, for cash-in-hand dealings.

I know some folks have a thing against PayPal, and I understand that, but I do like it, and it also lets me print shipping labels on my puter, makes it very easy for me.

If you, or a bud come through the area, I can easily meet somebody close to I-10, if need be, for cash-in-hand dealings.

lol---& you think palpal's safer....This isn't my 1st rodeo......Again, good luck---hope you sell it all before midnight....Someone must have really put the screws to you @ some point in your life.....

lol, I probably live closer to I-10 than you do---problem is though I live 500 miles west in the great state of Louisiana....lol

ShagMan -
I am interested in purchasing your - Dive Rite 2" tank band straps w/ stainless buckles
$20 for the pair. Can you give me a total cost including shipping to zip code 03824?
Thanks -
Dennis

PM sent! Also, list updated.

Adding this one back in, a buyer backed out.

Suunto Gekko - well worn, but in perfect working shape. Comes with extra protector.
$100

med_IMG_1458.JPG

lol, I probably live closer to I-10 than you do---problem is though I live 500 miles west in the great state of Louisiana....lol

I'm sure he made the offer for the simple reason that most everyone from the great state of Louisiana, do their diving off the the coasts of Alabama and Florida. In which case they drive right on by Mobile, using I-10, and they can easily pull off and make a little deal on the way.

Maybe thats not you, but thats MOST people in the state :wink: It was an offer in good faith, no reason to be a grump.

All that being said, Shagman is a standup guy. I've got a ton of dives with him and his descriptions and photos are right 100% accurate of the gear he is selling. Nobody should have any reason at all to doubt that.

Don't sweat it Mat... the phrase "don't feed the troll" comes to mind.

The doubles regs are sold pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom