ShagMan's "leaving the hobby" sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShagMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here goes... I have buckle down and kill off the hobbies for several years while
my wife and I pay off all our unsecured debt, and try for a kid. Generally all this gear is
only a year or two old, and unless noted, is in very good shape. I can do pictures on request,
I figured the "newness" of most of these items speaks for itself.

Shipping: most items can be shipped either USPS or UPS, PM me for a quote, I am not going to rip
off anyone on shipping, I charge just enough to pay for it. Note on tanks: they can be delivered
within a hour or two drive, or can be delivered to the Marianna area via Mat Bull, he's constantly
in the FL panhandle area and has agreed to deliver for me if needed. No, I am not interested in
shipping tanks, sorry!

Payment or "how to claim yours": to keep things simple, I'm accepting PayPal or cash-in-hand for
all items, I eat the PayPal fees. PM me to claim whatever you want, first come first served.

Here we go:

Worthington HP100's, either as doubles or singles
Bought brand new in 2007, last visual 3/2008
Currently configured as doubles, with bands and Genesis (slant face) 300 DIN isolation manifold
As-is (doubles, partial 32% nitrox fill) $550
Individuallly with Thermo pro/200 din/yoke valves and boots reinstalled
(must buy both, and will be drained due to valve swaps) $250/each

med_IMG_1467.JPG

Dive Rite 24W HID canister light - this was custom ordered from Cave Adventurers about a month
ago. It's had its burn-in cycles done, and gets between 3.5 to 4 hours of burn time. The
canister had a pinhole leak, so is off to Dive Rite for repair, but otherwise is ready to go,
I can guarantee satisfaction on this item as soon as I get the canister back. This light is
BRIGHT, it's a light saber in the water, it cut through Jackson Blue like a butter knife, and
has an adjustable head, so you can set it to a semi-flood mode and see everything around you
when you don't need to signal. Comes with soft goodman strap as well as a hard handle.
$850

OMS 3W LED caving/head-light, I used this for a cavern primary, about 80 lumens, uses 123 cells
well worn, but works great, good light for somebody that wants a goodman-style backup
$40

med_IMG_1456.JPG

Dive Rite fins w/ spring straps XL size, well worn but functionally perfect, about a year old
$65

med_IMG_1463.JPG

ScubaMax RG1008 doubles DIN regulator setup w/ miflex hoses and 2" brass/glass SPG guage
7' primary, 26" secondary, 15" inflator, all miflex, and 24" hp hose for the guage.
I LOVE this setup, it breathes similar to a Dive Rite basic rig, the first stage
resembles a Dive Rite Hurricane, and is environmentally sealed by design. These are
less than 3 months old, no joke. Also includes a Divesports.com reg bag and bungie
necklace.
$550

med_IMG_1462.JPG

Dive Rite 3000 DIN OW rig setup mid-20"'s length hose on both secondaries, 24" HP hose
w/ brass/glass 2" SPG... this is a DIR rig but without the long hose. Yellow purge covers
on both secondary regs. Comes with a Divesports.com reg bag and bungie necklace.
$350

med_IMG_1459.JPG

Pinnacle hood/vest combo, Merino (wool) lined, very warm, XXL size
$50

med_IMG_1465.JPG

Last edited:
Interested in the wing. Any pics?

Dive-Rite Rec Wing, about 3 months old, it's a 2008 model wing, around 50 lbs of lift.
It has the bungies on it, and has the mounts on the outside edge for keeping the wing from
tacoing, and I have the bits to attach to it to make that work. It's in EXCELLENT shape,
has 12" corrugated hose and non-dump elbow. I don't have an inflator hose for it.
$130

No pics... I plan to upload some tonight. It's brand spanking new, has maybe ten cave dives on it.

The light sock has been sold.

You could keep the gear and sell the furniture...turn it into "ShagMans leaving the wife sale"?? :D

jjking...good luck with your sale and future rug rats,

U/O

ShagMan, that is sad to see you leave. Hopefully you will make time for it later, maybe when the kid is old enough.

Local pickup only, yes.

Marked the wing sold and mask sold.

Original post updated with pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom