"Shadow Divers" from paper back to the big screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
If you had the pleasure of reading the book then your going to love this bit of news 20th Century fox purchased the movie rights to the book. one thing is for sure it would be hard to mess this movie up being that its a true story....cant wait.

And remember that the book is BASED on a true story. Robert Kurson took some creative license when writing it.

If you're interested in a movie version, look for "Hitler's Lost Sub" a PBS documentary. Very well done and tells the story.

hmmm maybe he got creative writing skills but he really didnt have to use them being that it was at time when these guys were diving on air to 200 + feet. tri mix was use by the father son team that later died when they both opted for air instead of the mix. and richie kohlor finally switched to the mix his last few dives in the sub, so givin the amount of people who died and the one that they never recovered id say creative writing was not as important as were the fine details. regardless, it should make for an awesome movie.

ps saw hitlers last sub and it was a very good documentory. but now we talking about an action packed adventure movie based on real live events.and the Icing on the cake (I hope) will be the diving scenes

uwphotographer.gif

dude I thought your smiley face was sooooo cool I had to steal it once. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom