Setting up a liveaboard operation from scratch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clay, I listened very carefully to your advice. I cheerfully ignored it. Remember the guy who was going to buy the Pilot? He was the only smart one of all of us.

Yup. :p

Apart from the sage advice above, I did everything in preparation for what was supposed to be a new liveaboard in the Galapagos until the owner flaked on his financing and absconded with others' money. PM me if you want a ridiculous number of details.

LOL... I meant start up details, not gossip details ..type of boat for seas you're operating in, where to find yachts for sale and how to inspect, what is required in your area for start up permits, insurance, safety equipment, equipment, compressors, crew, and the list goes on for miles.

But Frank would definitely be the man to speak with...was certainly one of my stops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom