Setting nav courses at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know its short notice, but I want to set the courses at Clear Springs this weekend. I plan on being out there both Saturday and Sunday. I need the help of some people with lift bags. I would like to set the bouyancy course Saturday, and then see what happens from there. I already have in mind where I want to put it.

If you can make it please let me know. I'm tired of the anchors sitting in my driveway.

Thanks yall,

Tom

I can come out Sunday (committed my Saturday yesterday). But might check to see if I can weasel.

I have some ideas which might help speed things along. I'll call you tonight.

Can also meet you Friday Night to assist with preparation if needed.

Installing a porch at my daughter's house, birthday present. I will try, though, because I'm starting the porch on Friday afternoon and it may go smoother than anticipated. How will I find you guys? Oh yeah, you'll be the guys with the concrete anchors, pvc squares, and lift bags.

Dave

Sorry yall my DM class has to take precedence.

I am going to try this the following weekend on the 9th.

Here is my intent. There is a small john boat out there. If we work it right I think we can set the anchors using that instead of lift bags.

Tom

...and trying to figure out how to manuever these heavy beasts (80 lbs of concrete and tire! EACH!) into the middle of the lake without killing anyone.

Swimming them into position from shore hanging by a lift bag will be a workout. So we might need Robert's (park owner) support with a small boat/outboard.

I figure one we get all the supplies there...we'll do some head scratching and come up with plan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom