Set Up Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wasn't Mr. Crash divemastering that one?

ianr33:
Why are all you guys being mean...?
I'm not being mean. If my humor came across as sarcastic, I apologize. The point is that it is not sufficient to be told that 'Item X goes here in location Y'. You need to understand WHY it goes there and not somewhere else.

Knowing the history of things and understanding the benefits of a uniform configuration and what it allows a team to accomplish are important to knowing why 'Item X goes in location Y'...

TheRedHead:
The photos on that site are priceless!
:wink: It's a pretty wicked site, isn't it?

'Biblioteek' means 'Library', and there are some photos and videoclips there that are also interesting. You can find quite a bit if you poke around some...

OTOH, it would seem that prior statements can come back to haunt people. This is pretty predictable, still...you never know when someone may be ready to learn something that may improve their performance. Time will tell.....

Regards,

Doc

fishb0y:
Wasn't Mr. Crash divemastering that one?

I think it was Lamont's plan. :D

TheRedHead:
Oh yes, I remember that thread. What happened to the 6,000 foot dive we had planned on AL 63s? :D

63's... darn. i just had my twin spare air's filled

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom