Servicing Zeagle in Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Have finally decided that a Zeagle reg is the way to go but am concerned about servicing it in Australia. According to the Zeagle site, there is only one dealer in Oz and he is over the otherside of the country.
I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone else who services this gear in Qld or at worst Melbourne?

contact Chris at www.divetub.com.au and he will set your right on your gear

even with Chris being on the other side of the country - he runs a good operation and my deliveries have always been prompt (everything from bits & pieces, bpw and huge buckets of sorb)

chris is one of the rare ones in the industry - a guy that LOVES the products he sells

cheers

Let me second what Almitywife said, you'll get excellent service with Divetub regardless of your distance from him. When my dive computer watch band broke, Chris not only replaced it quickly, but he sent me the superior bungee mount free of charge.

With regards to servicing, if you take a look at Divetub's prices, a service of the first stage, second stage and occy is $100 including parts, which even with the cost of posting the regs to Perth is still a fair bit cheaper than any other place I've seen. Also, he tries to get the regs back to you within the week so you don't miss a dive.

Cheers on all of that. We will probably purchase in the US as we are headed there soon but great to know that there is no issue with fast response returns on servicing. I will look into him re our other gear though

fyi - chris will do his best to give you the best price so consider giving him a chance

afterall, before Chris took over Zeagle it was a dead animal down here so its good to support a local business :wink:

cheers

Hi there Coo
When are you heading to Oz ?
We are the Distributor for Zeagle in Australia, we have a good number of Local Dive Shops all over the country that can service Zeagle Regs, or you can send them direct to us.

Where are you looking at basing yourself ?

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris,

We are in Korea at the moment but will be based anywhere on the East Coast when we eventually stop traveling for work. Even between jobs, we are based in either Melbourne or Brissy so it will depend where we are when our gear needs servicing. The best thing is to know that we can get Zeagle stuff serviced in Oz which was our concern. If you are the best service agent, we are happy to send it over your side of the continent! Frankly we are sick of using hire gear while we are traveling and Zeagle seems be raved about.

I will contact you on your website re the possibility of purchasing through Oz as it may be easier than lugging it around the States.

Cheers

Thanks Coo
I look forward to helping you out with your gear on your arrival in Oz.

Cheers
Chris

Back
Top Bottom