Servicing in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i own a concept 2 plan to ask friend or order direct to buy the new Octo-Z does the product come with the coupling? do I have to buy a new hose? please let me know what is included in the Octo-Z? is their any dealer in the Philippines. please e me direct. dbhoph@gmail.com

Here are a few distributors over in your area...

SCUBA WORLD, INC.
1181 P. OCAMPO STREET
MAKATI CITY
Philipines
Phone: 632-895-3551

RAINBOW RUNNER SDN.BHD
LOT 3.06 3RD FLR PLAZA BERJAYA
12 JALAN IMBL
55100 KUALA LAMPUR
Malaysia
Phone: 60-3-2141-4587

TOM'S DIVING CENTRE
298 Beach Rd.
Unit B1-09/10
199554 The Concourse
Singapore
Phone: 65-6391-1420

Hi Scott,
I have some more questions for you. I just got back from talking with Scuba World in Cebu, Philippines. They told me they are no longer going to stock your product. Which is a disappointment.:( When I was there I had a look finally at your products. And I love how it felt on me. And how well constructed they were. I tried on the 911. Does the 911 and the Ranger fit the same?
Also, how hard is it to do servicing on the Flatheads VI and the DSV? Can I service them myself? Also, if I buy another set of Flatheads and store them and use it when I send the other set for servicing. How long can they store for without use,etc? Is there a certain amount a dives you need to have before considering servicing,etc?
Thank you for your time and help.

Back
Top Bottom