For Sale Service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks anyway...reaccuring problem...best to get it over and done with!

Sorry, been flat out at work and on call this weekend. Will DM everyone tomorrow with prices. It's a bit thin on the ground at present, not yet covered shipping....

With prices increasing at an exponential rate am considering doing a kits only order. I'd be shipping from Japan in August. Given supply chain issues I'd need to get order in pretty fast.

As per usual, payment for kits upfront. PayPal Gift F&F in Australian dollars, plus 3% for Int transaction fee.

DM me titled "
With prices increasing at an exponential rate am considering doing a kits only order. I'd be shipping from Japan in August. Given supply chain issues I'd need to get order in pretty fast.

As per usual, payment for kits upfront. PayPal Gift F&F in Australian dollars, plus 3% for Int transaction fee.

DM me titled "August Kits". Order needs to be big enough to cover shipping.

I'll give it a week and if there's enough interest by next Saturday I'll do an order.

Kits available ScubaPro, Aqualung, Apeks and Mares.
Hi, just gettting back into this, did a lot of servicing way back when. now mostly Scubapro. Need kits for G250 Mk 10 and Air 2 (2nd and 3rd). Prices please.

". Order needs to be big enough to cover shipping.

I'll give it a week and if there's enough interest by next Saturday I'll do an order.

Kits available ScubaPro, Aqualung, Apeks and Mares.

Sharing as an FYI for Aqua Lung owners. I recently checked with Airtech Scuba who does all of my AL reg service. They have also thankfully indicated no issues whatsoever getting AL service kits.

Back
Top Bottom