For Sale Service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
With prices increasing at an exponential rate am considering doing a kits only order. I'd be shipping from Japan in August. Given supply chain issues I'd need to get order in pretty fast.

As per usual, payment for kits upfront. PayPal Gift F&F in Australian dollars, plus 3% for Int transaction fee.

DM me titled "August Kits". Order needs to be big enough to cover shipping.

I'll give it a week and if there's enough interest by next Saturday I'll do an order.

Kits available ScubaPro, Aqualung, Apeks and Mares.

The cost of kits is what it is, greedflation. The best defense is to only service when it’s necessary .

It’s like groceries, a $7 tri tip is now $25 so don’t buy it and wait for a sale!
The Simon special orders are that sale for us who live in the unfriendly to consumer parts of the world.

The cost of kits is what it is, greedflation. The best defense is to only service when it’s necessary .

It’s like groceries, a $7 tri tip is now $25 so don’t buy it and wait for a sale!
The Simon special orders are that sale for us who live in the unfriendly to consumer parts of the world.
Yes, greedflation indeed!
Like @BoltSnap says “Americans are all filthy rich so they can afford it”. Even though that’s not necessarily true, that’s how the rest of the world sees it.
But eventually it just leads to demand destruction.

It's gotten ridiculous. O-rings cost pennies, but service kits pushing $50 for atomic.
But it's for LIFE SUPPORT, man! You don't want to cheap out, or do you simply have you no concern for LIFE ?!?

(I could work in a scuba shop, no?)

Yes, greedflation indeed!
Like @BoltSnap says “Americans are all filthy rich so they can afford it”. Even though that’s not necessarily true, that’s how the rest of the world sees it.
But eventually it just leads to demand destruction.

Our money, and the currency of other countries around us, have fallen by 6 times or even 10's of times yet we pay and buy what is needed. Your $50 service kit used to cost me LYD65, now it costs me LYD400 without the shipping costs that went up so high. So, yes you are filthy rich and you are the main reason that shiit is going down around the world. SO, PAY IT!!!!!!

Love, hugs and kisses to all of you. We just started the a major Muslim holiday in my part of the world, the Eid El-Adha (Hajj). Wish you all health,happiness, prosperity, love, peace, tranquility with great awesome safe and enjoyable diving!!!

But it's for LIFE SUPPORT, man! You don't want to cheap out, or do you simply have you no concern for LIFE ?!?

(I could work in a scuba shop, no?)
You'd fit right in! Also don't forget to mention how older regulators are unsafe and how much they've improved. Lol.

Our money, and the currency of other countries around us, have fallen by 6 times or even 10's of times yet we pay and buy what is needed. Your $50 service kit used to cost me LYD65, now it costs me LYD400 without the shipping costs that went up so high. So, yes you are filthy rich and you are the main reason that shiit is going down around the world. SO, PAY IT!!!!!!
So your country devalues it's currency in 2021, the scuba industry acts like an oligopoly because people aren't smart enough to do anything without a padi shop holding their hand, and it's Americas fault... Huh... God bless your heart - from Texas.

Love, hugs and kisses to all of you. We just started the a major Muslim holiday in my part of the world, the Eid El-Adha (Hajj). Wish you all health,happiness, prosperity, love, peace, tranquility with great awesome safe and enjoyable diving!!!
Nope, ‘ain’t payin’ it sorry.
I have enough kits for my stuff to last quite a few years and after that I’ll use my work arounds to get more kits for pennies on the dollar.
Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom