Solved: Server Crash 2021-08-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Yeah, we crashed a couple of hours ago. Fortunately, what would have taken the rest of the weekend to rebuild took us a bit over an hour... and we're up. UNFORTUNATELY, we do an update at 8:00am EDT in the morning, so all content posted after that is gone. Mea culpa. We do have some more work to do and so if you find we're down for a few minutes, have a bit of patience, as we'll be right back.

Yeah, we crashed a couple of hours ago. Fortunately, what would have taken the rest of the weekend to rebuild too us a bit over an hour... and we're up. UNFORTUNATELY, we do an update at 8:00am in the morning, so all content posted after that is gone. Mea culpa. We do have some more work to do and so if you find we're down for a few minutes, have a bit of patience, as we'll be right back.
Some of my best work...gone...sigh...

Some of my best work...gone...sigh...
I lost like 20 likes.

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint.

(I remember the old days when we'd have to switch over the Scubaboard2...)

(I remember the old days when we'd have to switch over the Scubaboard2...)
We'd do all the coding on draoBabucS.com We were so sly. :D :D :D

We'd do all the coding on draoBabucS.com We were so sly. :D :D :D
The best part was not all the moderator powers were in place over on sb2, so things were much more surface interval and less scuba central. Lol

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint.
Send all complaints to @sphyon et al for their help in getting us back on line!

The best part was not all the moderator powers were in place over on sb2,
Oh, we had the powers... we just didn't have the time and we knew it would all be gone soon. We were too busy working on the real thing!!! :D

We should send all "likes" that way for getting us back on line.
Yes, we should!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom