Serious diving in California waters...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys/gals,

After closer inspection, I've noticed another odd thing, where is his crotch strap? Shouldn't it be attached to his harness to insure his bp/w doesn't ride?

Could it be that his package is too sensitive with just the protection of the Speedo's and therefore he removed the crotch strap? :idk:

He does lay down on the bottom to rest and reminds me of those little harbor seals we have in Mcabee beach, you know the ones that lay down next to the pipe.

Where is this guys compass? Does he think he is a seal and only need natural navigation? :confused:

This dude is intense and I cannot believe how resilient he is to that water. He never shivers and never shows any signs of discomfort. :shocked2:

Well that guy has one thing right..

The idea of redundancy -- see how he backs up his weight pockets to his chest D rings :rofl3::rofl3:!

Well that guy has one thing right..

The idea of redundancy -- see how he backs up his weight pockets to his chest D rings :rofl3::rofl3:!

Hey Kathy,

You are right about redundancy, this guy has a large wing and if that goes he has natural bouyancy with that round belly that he rubs in the video... :D:D

With conditions looking rough this weekend, don't let this be you!! :shocked2::shocked2:

2kgawn.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys/gals,

After closer inspection, I've noticed another odd thing, where is his crotch strap? Shouldn't it be attached to his harness to insure his bp/w doesn't ride?

Could it be that his package is too sensitive with just the protection of the Speedo's and therefore he removed the crotch strap? :idk:

He does lay down on the bottom to rest and reminds me of those little harbor seals we have in Mcabee beach, you know the ones that lay down next to the pipe.

Where is this guys compass? Does he think he is a seal and only need natural navigation? :confused:

This dude is intense and I cannot believe how resilient he is to that water. He never shivers and never shows any signs of discomfort. :shocked2:

Mike - I have to give you credit for the closer inspection of the dude, his Speedo and his gear. I'm not as brave and must avert my eyes. :depressed:

:
Good chance he's not hitting the gym nearly enough !!!

Unfortunately there I am in the same boat :(

On the other topic: weight pockets are not DIR?

I'm with Sam on this one. I could only watch for about a minute and had to stop. Guy looks friendly enough, but I found him creepy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom