http://www.diveheart.org/

Sergio at Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all. Hop this is ok to do.
Many if you may know Sergio, the water at Blue Angel.
His son is very ill and needs a life saving operation
It is very expensive and the family could use some financial help.
If you can, contact Eva at Blue Angel to make donations
Thanks

Bumping this thread.

I've reached out to Blue Angel and requested information on how to send a donation. The email & Pay Pal request I've received in return seems to be for a fund to support Blue Angel Resort. I realize it could just be a communication error on my part.

Has anyone found a site where one can send support for Sergio's son?

TIA

I would be more than happy to take give it to him directly. Or take to Blue Angel. (Not sure if they are open right now)
I live beside Chedraui and they can pick it up from me Let me know if you need help coordinating anything.
I have a US phone if you need help.
I'm so very sorry to hear that they are struggling so much right now. What an absolutely terrible time for them to be dealing with this. This breaks my heart.

I believe they closed the GoFundMe page because Sergio's health is OK.

March 26, 2020 by Wanda Marie, Organizer
I am So Happy to report Great News concerning Sergio's son and family such a great day for a Wonderful Family!!!

Sergio: First of all, thank God that everything went well! And my son Alan has had his drain removed ... And a thank you to all those people, More than anything Great friends with good hearts, who showed love for others .. My family will always be grateful With you, God will multiply everything you did ,, Thank you indeed .. A hug to each one.

Here's the link:
Sergio's Son's Medical/Surgery Fund organized by Wanda Marie

Back
Top Bottom