September (already?) SSASS...

b there or b square

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can hear the keys jingling and all the Longhorns chanting over-rated already. TCU seems to do well in their first games of the season, and chokes in the second ones. Take for instance their win over OU (with their new QB, Rhett Bomar), followed by a humbling defeat to SMU. Do they even have a football team this year? But hey, maybe the Big 12 will consider trading TCU for Baylor.

We'll miss you football fanatics, but will try to carry on without y'all.
Just two more weekends!

Hoping for a better turnout than last time, but looks like only jac, Mack, and I are in so far, although I still have hopes for Hemlon & Rumbum. Still plenty of time left to decide to come.

And as Mack said, you out of towners in for the clean up on Sunday are welcome to come on out and have a beer or an iced tea with us Saturday evening and a bit of dive discussion over a meal or some snackage.

Well, I don't think Mack is going to make it, he said he is working the UT game that evening. So it is down to just Bogrady, jac, and I for Freddies next saturday. And of course Rocket will be there.
Hope to see some more of ya show, but we are competing with UT football now.

Back
Top Bottom