September (already?) SSASS...

b there or b square

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if I'll be able to attend so I'll vote closer to Sept 8th.

Picking a dog-friendly spot seems to be very important to you, Matt...so I'm glad you found a place that is accomodating.

This will be a good time to load up on food and drinks on the eve of the cleanup. Hopefully, some of the out of town swampers will join us since they will be in town to help with the clean up hint. hint.

:missing:
I caught a case of CRS. It's going around so watch out!

In September we'll have just made it back from the keys so we'll have cool dive stories to swap!

Melissa

parrotheaddiver:
Can't Remember S**t...it usually attacks us older folks:shakehead:
My goal is dementia by 50. :confused: The only thing I want to remember is dive gear. I'll be like, "... work? I don't remember. Did I call my mother back? I don't remember. It's 9 AM and I don't know where the kids are.... Do we have kids? Well, guess all I'm good for now is divin!...." :scubadive

ROFL...excellent, Melissa. (Well, except for the coffee which just spewed out of my nose!)

Hemlon:
I don't know if I'll be able to attend so I'll vote closer to Sept 8th.

Picking a dog-friendly spot seems to be very important to you, Matt...so I'm glad you found a place that is accomodating.

Hi Donna, I hope you'll be able to make it and work doesn't get in the way.

I do prefer to attend events that allow my furry kid to tag along, especially while he is still a puppy and needs to learn to socialize properly. Such places are more likely to get my business, and places that don't probably won't.

Pets are not appropriate in all places, and I understand that, and I also believe that the pet owner has a responsibilty to control and clean up after the pet at places where they are appropriate.

Also, Rocket is a major babe magnet & I need all the help I can get :wink:
augustrocket_021.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom