Sensus Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just bought the Sensus Pro fromReefnet. It was cheaper than my computer's download kit and I won't need to buy a new one if I upgrade computers.

I'll post a review after my first dives with it, which will likely be this weekend :)

Just read the manual, looks very nice! And it IS cheaper than most download kits.

Keep us posted.

Well I got it yesterday...

The software is really nice, you can download it for free and check it out.. it comes with a couple "sample" dives built in. The device works exactly as stated... the memory dump takes about 20-30 seconds. The dives are automatically logged with date and time, it displays surface intervals, and calculates SAC if you give beginning and ending tank pressure. It also gives you all the raw data from the device and it's available to copy and import into excel. Each dive also has an extra info page that lets you put down buddy, location, etc. The website also has a developer's guide so you can program your own software if you like.

It looks and works exactly as expected. The dive module is extremely solid and looks pretty indesctructable. It has exposed metal contacts, but they're big and round and shouldn't be a problem as long as it's rinsed regularly. They're really large so they can always be filed down a bit to remove oxidation, too.

It's entirely nifty.. and apparently it was pressure tested for integrity, as it has a pair of 270 foot 8 hour dives in 79 degree water already on it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom