Senate candidate in Fl.. Fl residents beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgoodstein

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So here i am a life long democrat pitching awareness about a certain candidate that effects our hobby.

Jeff Greene: Senate Candidate's Yacht Damaged Coral Reef, Left Up To $1.87M In Unpaid Fines

Jeff Greene's boat destroyed over 10000 sq feet of coral reef, and now he's denying it. As an environmentalist, diver, and decent human.... I choose not to support him. Florida resident's should pay attention to this and vote accordingly. If this is off limits discussion.. then kill the thread, but because it effects our reefs and the planet I thought it was applicable.

I don't think a guy with a 6 million dollar yacht is the kind of guy that would represent my interests.

I don't think a guy with a 6 million dollar yacht is the kind of guy that would represent my interests.

We had a whole family up here in NE like that, millionaries telling us what's best for us and how tough we have it. Interferring in our lives and getting in the way,democrats also. They're mostly gone now. Thankfully.

This is the same guy and the same yacht that made an unscheduled stop in Cuba so he and his sweetie could go shopping? Obviously he'd do well in the Senate then as too many of our representatives seem to believe that the laws they enact do not apply to them!

He should pay the fine AND have his yacht turned into an artificial reef. Maybe then other people would think about their actions before destroying our reefs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom