Selling my old commercial diving equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

torvum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hallo! I'm a former student of the commercial SCUBA and surface-supplied diving program and Seneca college and I've tried, unsuccessfully to sell my old equipment.

3 times I've tried on Ebay, and I've gone to the Seneca College gear selling day twice, but all the youngsters seem only to want new equipment.

My gear is in near-mint condition. I've taken very good care of it. I've got a drysuit, fins, a helmet liner, and diving harness to sell.

Does anyone know a better website or location I call sell my gear at? It's just burning a hole in my storage space ATM.

Thanks for your time.

I wasn't actually trying to sell them on this board; I was just asking where I could do that.

I take it from your reply that selling on this board is hunky-dory?

I take it from your reply that selling on this board is hunky-dory?

There are quite a few "Classifieds" on Scubaboard (click here): ScubaBoard

The Commercial forum is relatively small so a Classifieds sub-forum has not been set up. As a result, it isn't unusual to see posts here. What do the rest of you think? Would a Classifieds sub-forum here be useful?

Ok, well I'm not prepared to post my gear yet, as I'd like to snap pictures and do my research before I do that.

Thanks for the info, though.

That would have been a good idea to do before eBay too. :wink:

Not sure if that was a jab at me or not, but in the interest of defending my competance, I did do my research before I tried to sell myself on Ebay, twice. Those attempts happened 1 and 2 years ago so I've forgotten the details since I don't use that gear anymore.

Commercial Dive Trader facebook group. Specifically for selling commercial dive gear.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/698436523604076/

Or any of the many commercial diver groups to be found on facebook

Thanks for the tip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom