Solved: Selling in classifieds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Venmo offers no buyer protection. Paypal only does if paying via goods and services.
Anybody that requires venmo or friends and family is likely a scam. I just write them off and find a different seller.
I appreciate it when people send me money F&F saving me a frew
My understanding is that if the seller only takes payment from Venmo or Paypal, those services will guarantee the transactio

If you want to sell gear without restrictions, there’s always FB Marketplace. No one is forcing you to sell gear here.

Venmo offers no buyer protection. Paypal only does if paying via goods and services.
Anybody that requires venmo or friends and family is likely a scam. I just write them off and find a different seller.
I appreciate it when people send me money F&F saving me a frew
Then how do you guarantee payment?

Then how do you guarantee payment?
I don’t understand what you mean?
I use paypal as goods and services.

Providing ebay credentials should help. I remember my first sale here they asked for that. While I've long abandoned ebay, I do have a history back to 1998. The first item I bought was a Bronica S2A medium format camera for $550. I sent a personal check, and the seller shipped it prior to it clearing.

The level of trust and basic decency is long gone.

Respond. Start your own threads. Basically, if you want to make money off us by selling gear to us, you have to interact with us! :D
I want to buy, not sell :)

I want to buy, not sell :)
Well, at least for that you can just respond to a thread asking the seller to message you. If you want to post threads in search of particular items, you’re out of luck until you get more posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom