Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joebelanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everyone, If anyone is interested I have a Gods Pocket (Canada Cold Water Diving) trip for sale. I paid in full just before Covid hit and the trip was postponed. Travel there has now commenced but things have changed for me and I'm tied up with so may other things that I need to sell the trip (and I am bummed as heck). It’s a 2-weeker, April 22-May 5th, 2022 to God’s Pocket in Canada, meeting up in Port Hardy and boating to the remote dive headquarters. The trip cost me $4780 in 2019, when I paid in full. It’s more expensive today by $600. So it’s a $5,380 two week trip at full retail. I’m letting the 2-week trip go for $3800, a 30% discount. Message me if you are interested. I will not sell only half the trip (one week) unless you have two buyers, one for the first week and one for the second week. This is a Richard Salas Photography trip, who is a highly sought after group leader. He’s a good dude. Here's a link to the trip.

Send me an email at Joe [at] joebelanger [dot] com if you would like more info or to discuss a transaction. I will connect you with Richard Salas for the finer details. He is super responsive to calls and emails.
RICHARD SALAS Underwater Photographyrichard salas underwater photography

This is some of the best diving in the world! In the top three of the entire world. (Indo, Galapagos, God's Pocket) It is in a beautiful location miles from anyone or anything else. Incredibly colourful diving with amazing wildlife encounters above and below the water. The dive resort is really nice, comfortable and safe. The staff is always top rate with an experienced boat captain who knows the local waters, chef, and deck hands. The dive boat has an elevator to lift you out of the water!

I go to God's pocket every year, and will be there for the second week of this booking. Hope to see you there! ( I don't know the op, so this is just my unsolicited opinion on this amazing location)

Hey everyone, If anyone is interested I have a Gods Pocket (Canada Cold Water Diving) trip for sale. I paid in full just before Covid hit and the trip was postponed. Travel there has now commenced but things have changed for me and I'm tied up with so may other things that I need to sell the trip (and I am bummed as heck). It’s a 2-weeker, April 22-May 5th, 2022 to God’s Pocket in Canada, meeting up in Port Hardy and boating to the remote dive headquarters. The trip cost me $4780 in 2019, when I paid in full. It’s more expensive today by $600. So it’s a $5,380 two week trip at full retail. I’m letting the 2-week trip go for $3800, a 30% discount. Message me if you are interested. I will not sell only half the trip (one week) unless you have two buyers, one for the first week and one for the second week. This is a Richard Salas Photography trip, who is a highly sought after group leader. He’s a good dude. Here's a link to the trip.

Send me an email at Joe [at] joebelanger [dot] com if you would like more info or to discuss a transaction. I will connect you with Richard Salas for the finer details. He is super responsive to calls and emails.
RICHARD SALAS Underwater Photographyrichard salas underwater photography
Am interested in the first week but don’t have anybody that I can provide for second week. Anybody looking for one week? Contact me at willmorrison@shaw.ca Thanks!🐬🐟🦈

I can now split the trips. I have messages Will, so if anyone is interested in the second week let me know.

Week 1 trip: April 22-28, 2022 Sold Out (my spot is available)​

Week 2 trip: April 29-May 5, 2022 Sold Out (my spot is available)​

$1,900 each week.

I have just sold week 1. Still have week two available if anyone is interested.
joe

I have tried to get in touch with the folks at God's Pocket and no response to multiple phone calls, and their website was down so no email. Great diving but not responsive.

I have tried to get in touch with the folks at God's Pocket and no response to multiple phone calls, and their website was down so no email. Great diving but not responsive.
Are you referring to my offer specifically? Or just in general? I've had to post on their Facebook page to get them to respond to emails. But mainly, I just went through Richard Salas who is leading the trip I am selling. He has a direct line to the owners. Anyhow, if it's about the trip I am selling just shoot me a note. If it's about GP in general, use their FB page and they will respond. They also have a new webpage just launched last week. Perhaps that solves some of the issues?

Joe

Hi Joe, thanks for the reply. I was just responding in general. I don't use FB. Maybe I'll try their website again. But they never responded to several voice mails and I assume they check their phone. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom