Seemannsub equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barracuda

Registered
Reaction score
hi folks !!

i own and operate the first and only IRRA centre in Goa, India. as we cannot buy any equipment locally, we are forced to import everything except O rings which doubles our costs due to import duties, freight and insurance. as a result of this we have to be very careful of what we order and also make sure that the stuff we do buy lasts a long time and is easy to maintain.

what i am leading upto is this - we in the process of placing a big order for regs, tanks, bcds, fins and masks and i came across Seemannsub who is offering the best prices as well as the full range of equipment which makes it easier for us as we can buy all the stuff from one supplier.

can any one out there pls let us know if their equipment is good as well as easy to maintain ? would appreciate any assistance in this regard as its really importnat to us. thanks in advance.

venkat
barracuda diving india
PIRA R-6023

Seamansub

These are a german outfit that makes in general reasonable gear. In terms of mask, fins, snorkel, BCD, Wetsuit (really everything upto a reg) they are pretty solid. Good quality materials, and solid german engineering.

The only things I would keep away from are their regs. They aren't up there with the best. Sure they are reasonable to use and probably quite safe, but there are much better ones available.

No hesitation in buying anything else of theirs - they also make some nice accessories.

Jon T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom