Seeking Female Experienced Dive Buddy in San Francisco Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cshipman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I am new to the Scuba Board and am seeking a female experienced diver to go diving with me. I need to get scientifically certified through SFSU and to do this I need to log 13 more dives. My graduate project depends on me being able to SCUBA dive in the Philippines in the next year or so. If you are a female diver with a lot of logged dives please contact me. Sincerely, Carissa Shipman

You could also try thenorthcoastdivers.org although many of the divers there lurk on here as well.
I'm always up for some dives in the area but I am of the wrong gender. :/ There are lots of experienced divers in the area so you shouldn't have any trouble.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :D
Try posting your request for your area in
Regional Travel and Dive Clubs - ScubaBoard
Hope this helps.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Roxanne's suggestion is a good one--you will get much more help in that form than this one, since a lot of people who can help you will not read it. You do not need to make a new post, though. I will ask that this one be moved.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved...

Hi Carissa,

If you're available midweek I could be up for some relaxing dives :).

Just PM me.

Small question, but why just female divers? o_O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom