Seeking Boracay Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coco Beach is a bit far from the nightlife area. If you wanna party hard find a place in Sabang or The Lagunas. Steps and Gardens / La Laguna / El Galleon / Mermaids are all nice places to stay. Honestly you can find some great places on the water by just walking around and asking.

Coco Beach is great, but if your looking to party your balls off - stay a bit closer mate.

Good choice though--- I am sure your have a blast in Sabang!!!

Thanks, Adamtodd..

Quick question though, which one of them resorts has better shore dives?
I've been trying to google shore dives in the area for the last 24 hours or so and still can't find a clear answer.

Hello. I just made a trip to PG/Sabang for 4 days at the end of April. I stayed at the Tropicana resort/dive center. Thought I'd throw in a little from my experience:

- There is some nightlife in Sabang proper, but it may not be enough to keep you entertained for more than a couple days if your main goal is to party. A couple of disco bars and some other small pubs with billiards, darts, etc. I may have been there at the wrong time, but there didn't seem to be that many people around. I didn't make it out to that floating bar thing, but it looked fun and had a waterslide.

- Diving was excellent! I did roughly 12 dives, all at different sites, and every one of them was good. Even the sites right in the bay were great. Make sure to take a trip out to verde island and request the trip early. I almost missed out because I only asked one day in advance.

I would definitely go back again. For me, Sabang had a nice balance of nightlife and excellent diving. If there was a nice beach there it would be perfect!

Sorry for the sudden disappearance :D

Anyways, thanks all for your input.

I took the info to my friends and we agreed to change our destination into 3 days of diving in Apo, then 5 days of diving in Puerto Galera.

Would you recommend staying in Puerto Galera itself or Sabang? I'm currently thinking of Coco beach resort. Seems like a nice place, but does it offer me easy access to Sabang night life?
hmmm... night life in puerto galera is kinda boring. i've always been there during my beach bum days. i'm not sure about sabang though. i'll go there this july to find out

Back
Top Bottom