seeking bdy 4 Day Dives at Travis 5/13- 15'm '

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Marine" life? Uh, no.

But there is aquatic life there.

Okay, let me rephrase the question, are there living creatures that creep, crawl or swim down there?:D

Bring some vienna sausage (or buy them at Windy Pt) and the fish come out of hiding. You'll be swarmed quickly by perch and sunfish with the occasional cat and bass. Make sure to protect your ears and lips because apparently they look like sausage to fish.

Thursday just opened up for me as well.

Do we have a consensus of how many people going when on what day?

I thought everyone must have changed their minds. I don't think I make it today but I could try, maybe a late afternoon or maybe tomorrow afternoon. Give me a call 512-389-0000.

Paul

I can still go every day. The OP never posted back in the thread which made me think he might have decided not to dive.

I just returned, if you are still on are you doing 1 or 2 dives? If two I might be able to make the second dive around 4:00 or so.

Scubaland dive club is diving tonight - meet 630 @ windy point

Back
Top Bottom