seeking assistance with LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jane_dives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone, the reason I am not posting this in the "employment" section is that I'm hoping to find someone discreetly, and also keep my search targeted to extremely qualified individuals. Perhaps one of you know an instructor whose dream it is to have their own brick and mortar dive store! (Candidates should be at least a DM, preferably with managerial experience.)

I am hoping to retain my job with the government and keep the store running. As such, the other person will be doing most of the work, so I am looking to share net profits in a 70/30 split. Other benefits include comped dives and a relocation stipend. Training will be provided, but the current manager is leaving in August. A snapshot appears below. Complete expectations and details will be sent to candidates, who can contact me at janemoth@gmail.com (This is not a partnership per se, but it is a possibility if we work well together.) The store is proftable, but requires a lot of work during high season (spring/summer). Thanks everyone! : )

-Five Star PADI facility
-Two compressors and Nitrox blending station
-1,500 sq. ft. storefront
-Scubapro rental fleet
-Classroom, office, and workstation
-Boats are sub-contracted and instructors/techs are ICs
-One very part-time weekend employee (who's awesome)
-Location is beautiful south Florida, serving Deerfield, Ft. Lauderdale, and Pompano Beach

Person working with me will be responsible for:
-Organizing classes, group and private
-providing quality customer service
-maintaining high safety standards
-maintaining full hours (five days plus one short day)
-maintaining equipment and fixtures
-bookkeeping, daily or at least weekly
-inventory
-close/positive communication with myself, advisors, suppliers, and community
-canidate must be bondable

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom