Seeing ads?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a Supporting Member. Since I upgraded, I see very few ads, but should I be seeing none?

Almost all (but not all) of the subforums are still showing an ad at the top. It appears below the forum name and description, but just above the pager buttons.

Not a big deal. I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be like that, or if that's a coding oversight.

You're the best, thank enormoously
I figured if I showed you where to change it, I wouldn't have to answer the same question a dozen or more times! :D :D :D

I'm a Supporting Member. Since I upgraded, I see very few ads, but should I be seeing none?

Almost all (but not all) of the subforums are still showing an ad at the top. It appears below the forum name and description, but just above the pager buttons.

Not a big deal. I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be like that, or if that's a coding oversight.

It's an oversight, and I'll work on it as soon as I have time. I'm kind of swamped right now with a hurricane heading towards us.

Thanks.

My day changed... I had a few minutes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom