Secret tips anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, now that I have awoken from my codiene induced stupor...

For the first time since I started diving... I dropped the &%$* tank on my toe yesterday, which now has more joints than I was born with. I am changing your numbering system to mine and calling that tip #3,131. It will be followed closely! My MRI is at noon today and that will determine how they plan to straighten the pinky toe back. Visions of a toe rack come to mind, and the desire to descend to 130 fsw to forget the whole thing seems like a GREAT idea. I have managed to dodge all of the weights and other heavy metal objects up to this point... and today I am supposed to start my Instructor Training Course.

If it takes a felon to commit a felony, can we then assume that God is an iron???

Originally posted by NetDoc
... For the first time since I started diving... I dropped the &%$* tank on my toe yesterday, which now has more joints than I was born with.

ouch, ouch, ouch sympathy abounds my friend

A while back, while loading the car up after a confined OW class, I made the mistake of "agreeing" to take a tank back to the shop. In went my kit, then I pick up the second tank and placed it into the trunk of my car. Unfortunately I had my finger under the tank, so when I put the tank in the finger got "squashed" .... didn't stop me from going diving the next day (I didn't realise that I had broken it), my buddies helped me kit up, and we all had a great time.

NetDoc,

Ditto - OUCH!!

Instead of Lungs of Steel, maybe you need Toes of Steel. :wink:

Steel-toed boots, Sunshinefish has solved the problem!
Ber :bunny:

but here's a few I will reveal to you

1. Never use a hole punch to put holes in your eyelids when tired

2. Don't get inside a washing machine if it is full of sharks

and

3. Always keep your sense of humour no matter how much of a pain Sunfish and Ber can be (last one is not true by the way, I love them both dearly!)

:gorgeous: :gorgeous: :D

Aquamore
"May your bubbles go forever upwards."

;-0 outch is all i got to say thaught i did some darn rough stuff , me i am accident prone but so far not underwater lol:D

Wear hard soled booties. If you don't, you will amazingly find the only broken bottle shard buried on the entire beach. :(

Tip #3,133 Find creative uses for the sutures that the doctor removed from your foot. Fly fishing lures are one option.

I'll take the Beef Tips and rice...

Sorry, don't know what came over me. Actually the best advice I can give is the 3 simple rules that came from the knowledge of many accumulated pico seconds during several spells of beverage enhancement with my friends:

1. No matter where you go, there you are!

2. It takes a great big one to weigh 500 pounds!

3. Never turn down free food!

Now that I no longer drink (18yrs dry), I realize #3 should have been first.... hind sight is always 20/20.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom