Second Annual RMO Hookup - POLL!

Where should we have the second annual RMO get together?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Idea Charlieo - we should all meet at Chatfield tonight and inaugurate the baby dry suit!

charlieo:
Should I meet you at Chatfield tonight?

I have a search and recovery class tonight and I am going to be able to do the drysuit pool too! Then this weekend, at Chatfield, I will be doing both the search and recovery and then drysuit dives. When I scheduled the S&R class months ago, I never dreamed both would happen at the same time. So much for planning ahead.

ddavies:
I have a search and recovery class tonight and I am going to be able to do the drysuit pool too! Then this weekend, at Chatfield, I will be doing both the search and recovery and then drysuit dives. When I scheduled the S&R class months ago, I never dreamed both would happen at the same time. So much for planning ahead.
Dan,
Enjoy your class. I’ll be out of town for the next two weekends. Practice with that drysuit and let’s get a trip to Jefferson Lake or Turquoise Lake the last weekend of this month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom