Sebastian Floridaa Need Info Pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tehkraken

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am planning a trip to sebastian florida and I need some help from you guys. I need to know what is worth diving there any limits, depths and experiance levels I can do it. Any cool wrecks? Boat dive trips? Anyone wana go Diving? Any and all suggesstions related to diving in Sebastian Florida are welcomed. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!
Cheers, Josh
:D

There are no dive charter boats up there. You can charter a fishing boat to take you out or rent your own outboard from Captain Hiram's.
There's lots of lobster holes up there - I talked with Sheriff's deputies and lifeguards to find out where to go. No idea what wrecks are there, but no artifical reefs.

Like Tom said, there are no dive charters here in Sebastian. There is a shore dive off of Wabaso, the viz is usually bad. There are shore dives off of Vero Beach and Fort Pierce (Pepper Park). They are fairly nice dives. Then you go South to Jupiter, West Palm, etc.

Let me know when you are coming, we can get together for dinner. There is a great little Italian restaurant and there are some good sea food places as well.

Oh yes, if it's on a weekend that I am in town, I'll go diving with you.

ooo....not much to do in sebastian eh.....=[....well what about New Smyrna Beach Florida??? THANKS!!!!
Cheers, Josh

Copy what the previous posts said....the beach dives below Sebastian are real weather dependant...however when the water does clear, usually a summer event, this area makes for some really super diving...also where can do beach access, some locations are right in the middle of the Spanish 1715 Wrecks...Ya never know!

Give me a hollar
321-783-8070
www.cbscubaodyssey

hey cuda do you know anything bout these wrecks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom