Seattle Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brand0n

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey, im new to seattle im here for school (Divers Insitute of Technology) and just wondering of some good scuba sites along the coast maybe some wreck dives if anyone knows of any please let me know.

No Boat so must be shore dives

Thanks

Well, welcome to Seattle. Within the Orca Bait forum you'll find lots of threads that pretty well cover most of the best of diving here. From the San Juans and Vancouver, BC to Hood Canal you'll find it all.

There are some great local boat charters available but with so many great shore dives you shouldn't have to charter too much.

Cruise around in this thread. Where are you staying? That'll help us point you to some spots. If staying in Seattle (DIT, right?) you might look at Seacrest Park over on Alki. Three coves there and plenty of divers to chat up.

PM me with any specific questions not answered but I'm sure you'll get some great feedback here.

Also, go to

www.shorediving.com

and check that out.

Sea ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom