Seat for gearing up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Time for another video.

That would be very helpful :)

you have a tailgate, slide the boots off the end, hit with deadblow hammer or lead weight. They come off.

Either way, standing them up in the tailgate and getting into them without boots is not an issue and how most of us do it

Thanks! I recently turned an extra bedroom into a small home gym (not like I'm having guests any time soon...). Think I'll need to start doing some squats and deadlifts, because these puppies are pretty heavy to pick up from sand-height.

20210122_150032.jpg
20210122_150021.jpg
this is my trunk and back seat, note the doubles are not in there just the 120 I transfill from

That's an interesting thought. I have an T350 I gear out of, so it's no issue, but I might be downsizing that. I would love to see what comes up.

Wait! What happened to the Sprinter Van??!!

When we learned that we were expecting twins (daughters), we purchased a 2003 Honda Odyssey minivan. That was in 2002. It took me a while to get used to it. (It's quite a bit larger than my RX7 FD.) I still have it. It still gets 25 mpg highway. I can't imagine a better diving and camping vehicle. Very easy to dress out of.

ETA: The attached pic was taken a couple of years ago at my neighborhood quarry when I was playing with my then-new Vintage Double Hose Classic back plate.

rx7diver

QH_DAAM_DRAM_20160612.jpeg

Wait! What happened to the Sprinter Van??!!
I still own it, actually. The T350 is far larger, quieter and has more comfort.

Vehicle mods for diving are fun. My Subaru has a tank holder, gear shelf, and a little seat in the rear so I can sit down to gear up. I see lots of other ideas here. The more you know of, the better you can figure out what will suit you best.

Having a tough little folding table is a good idea, I think I will steal it for my setup.

Would like to see picture of your setup on your Subaru...if you don't mind

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom