SeaSpace June 5-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Between the workshops, my volunteer duties, visiting with friends from all over....I hope I have time to shop!

Dee, girl you got to make time to shop :wink: Even volunteers should get a break.

won't be able to make it this year... have something else I've already commited too.. dang...

I'll be there Saturday working in the Plaza Resort Bonaire booth. Stop by!

parrotheaddiver:
I will make a point to come by and meet you.
Ann

Ann!!
That would be great. I hope to meet as many people as possible. (I don't know many Texans yet)
If you don't see me there, I may be walking the show, so be sure to ask and tell Chris who you are..he'll know where I am.

Why don't we set a time and meeting place? Something like meet at the SS T-shirt booth as you come in the front door at 6pm on Saturday.....or something. With those of us working the booths, and everyone cruising the floor, it's gonna be hard to connect with anyone other than by chance.

We can compare goodies and deals we found during the show!

Natasha:
Ann!!
That would be great. I hope to meet as many people as possible. (I don't know many Texans yet)
If you meet one of us you have met us all lol
If you don't see me there, I may be walking the show, so be sure to ask and tell Chris who you are..he'll know where I am. I'll be looking for you

Dee we will probably be gone by that time. You know we have to drive back to San Marcos gotta pack for Cozumel but we will get there about 10:00am.

Let's meet at 12:00 for a lunch break. Maybe we can eat together and walk it off afterwards by walking the booths.

Noon sounds good to me. Ann, I forgot about ya'lls drive home.

Back
Top Bottom