SeaSpace June 5-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will be there. Since I am treasurer of Houston Underwater Club from which Seaspace evolved, its kind of mandatory.

Sheila and I will be there Saturday, probably make a weekend of it and stay over in Galveston...

there are 2 photo workshops on saturday that may interest all here. they are $60 a piece, so make sure you get your space in advance. they are, "shooting, marketing, and selling your underwater photography" and "techniques for improving your underwater photography". hope to see some of you there.

Justin...are you sure about that price? I read them as being $30 each. Jesse Casselmo's workshop on improving your photography shouldn't be missed. He was at our club's open house last month and I got a taste of what his workshop will entail.

Between the workshops, my volunteer duties, visiting with friends from all over....I hope I have time to shop!

Back
Top Bottom